SI-UK Bangladesh Virtual Education Meet
SI-UK Bangladesh has been hosting a series of Virtual Education Meets, and the next one will take place on Friday, 07 July 2020 from 3 PM onward. Participant universities in the upcoming virtual event are:
- Bangor University
- Teesside University
- Robert Gordon University
Bangor University Overview
Bangor University is a Welsh university that was founded in 1884. Currently, Bangor is host to over 10,000 students from 85 different countries and is situated on the coast of north Wales, about 450km North West of London. Manchester International Airport is around two hours away by train.
Bangor’s location on the coast means that it is well known for Ocean Science. However, it has also built up a strong reputation for Accounting & Finance, Sport Science and Electronic Engineering as well. The latest National Student Survey ranks Bangor University in the UK top 15 for student satisfaction, and the best in Wales.
Fees for International Students at Bangor
- Undergraduate Courses: £12,500-14,000
- Postgraduate Courses: £13,000-15,300
- MBA: £15,000
Bangor University Ranking
- 70th in the Times University Guide 2020
- 78th in the Guardian University Guide 2020
- Rated Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework
Scholarship offer by Bangor University
Bangor University is offering upto £5000 scholarship to all Bangladeshi students.
Teesside University Overview
Teesside University was awarded full university status in 1992 and is situated in Middlesbrough in the north-east of England. 20,000 full and prt-time students are currently enrolled and it was the first modern university to win a Times Higher Education Award. Since 1992, it has won nine National Teaching Fellowships for excellence in teaching quality. Teesside University was awarded The Queen's Anniversary Prize in 2013 for outstanding work in the field of enterprise and business engagement.
Teesside University Ranking
- 87th in the Times University Guide 2020
- 70th in the Guardian University Guide 2020
The 2014 Research Excellence Framework showed a big improvement by Teesside in terms of research impact. 100% of the Social Policy, History and Allied Health submissions, and 90% of the General Engineering submission, was rated as having outstanding or very considerable impact.
Scholarship offer by Teesside University
Teesside University is offering upto £2000 scholarship to all Bangladeshi students.
Robert Gordon University Overview
Robert Gordon University is a modern university based in the Scottish city of Aberdeen. Although it was granted university status in 1992, it was founded as an educational institution in the mid 18th century. Robert Gordon has a strong focus on vocational degrees, and brands itself as ‘The Professional University’. It currently has a little over 16,000 students, of whom more than 1,000 are international, enrolled.
Robert Gordon University Ranking
- 83rd in the Times University Guide 2020
- 76th in the Guardian University Guide 2020
Robert Gordon University is generally considered to be one of the top post-1992 universities in the UK. Although primarily a teaching based university, the 2014 Research Excellence Framework showed the areas Dentistry, Nursing & Pharmacy and Media Studies to be performing well.
Why Robert Gordon University?
- 1st in Scotland and in the top 10 in the UK for good industry connections and high-quality facilities (The Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2018)
- Aberdeen is the 3rd best city in the UK for millennials (Totally Money 2019)
- 1st in Scotland in Health Professions and Art (Guardian University Guide, 2020).
- 1st in Scotland for overall student satisfaction in Business and Management (National Student Survey 2020)
- 1st in Scotland for graduate prospects in Pharmacology and Pharmacy (Complete University Guide 2021)
Scholarship offer by Robert Gordon University
- £3000 on year one fee for all UG students
- £2000 for all PG students
Robert Gordon University offers UG & PG programmes in the following disciplines:
Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Construction and Surveying, Art & Design, Business and Management, Communication, Marketing & Media, Computing, Energy, Engineering, Events, Tourism and Hospitality, Fashion, Health and Sport Science, Law, Nursing & Midwifery, Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Social Studies etc.
We invite all the offer holders and prospective students to take part in the virtual event to have the opportunity to meet the university representatives directly on virtual platform and learn more about the university courses, offers, scholarships etc.
Please register in advance to confirm your participation in the event.