University of Reading visiting SI-UK Dhaka office
The University of Reading was founded in 1892 and received its Royal Charter in 1926. It is now ranked among the top 20% of world institutions*, and has more than 20,000 students from around 150 countries enrolled. 94% of its graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating.
Key facts about University o Reading are:
- 94% of graduates in work or study within six months of graduating,
- 150+ taught postgraduate courses
- Over£500m capital investment in top-class teaching, research and student facilities over the last decade
- 40th in the Times University Guide 2019
- 68th in the Guardian University Guide 2020
- 205th in the QS World University Rankings 2020
Moreover, 98% of Reading’s research submitted in the Research Excellence Framework 2014 was found to be ‘internationally recognised’, while 78% was ‘internationally excellent’. This placed the University 19th in the UK by research intensity and 27th by research power.