SI-UK Bangladesh Virtual Event
SI-UK Bangladesh has been hosting a series of Virtual Education Meets, and the next one will take place on Monday, 07 September 2020 from 2 PM onward. Participant universities in the upcoming virtual event are:
- University of Greenwich (in east London)
- University of Westminster (in central London)
University of Greenwich Overview
Based on a world heritage site by the bank of the Thames, the University of Greenwich has campuses in London and Kent hosting around 25,000 students from over 100 countries.
The University of Greenwich is a leading modern public university and offers a range of subjects across its four faculties, the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Business School, Faculty of Education and Health and Faculty of Engineering and Science. The University performed well in recent National Student Surveys, with Greenwich staff and its courses recieving high marks. The University also scores highly for student satisfaction, with Business Administration; English Language and English Language Teaching; Computer Security and Forensics; Computing with Games Development; Financial Mathematics; Midwifery; and Public Health excelling. Two of the University’s Diplomas of Higher Education courses in Children’s Nursing and Nursing Studies achieved 100% scores.
The University of Greenwich was awarded a Silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework and has won three Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for Higher and Further Education. It is continuing to expand its campuses and facilities with a further £150 million of improvements under way.
Why to choose the University of Greenwich?
- Three fully resourced campuses located in London and Kent
- Offering 400+ programmes at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level, in a range of subject offerings – Business, Engineering, Computer science and health
- Fantastic international scholarships available up to £3,000
- Work Placements available for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- A diverse University with students coming to study from over 140 different countries from around the world.
- Brilliant employability team offering one-to-one support
- Large international alumni network, with over 67,000 alumni based overseas
University of Westminster Overview
The University of Westminster was formed from the first polytechnic in Britain, and became a full university in 1992. It is spread over four campuses, three of which are in central London. There are more than 20,000 students from 150 countries currently enrolled on a variety of programmes ranging from undergraduate and postgraduate courses to tailored professional programmes and short courses.
Subjects maintain a strong vocational focus, with longer modules including work-based skills and integration with practical activity. Undergraduates are able to conduct research during their degree and the University has achieved fame for its media studies and fashion degrees, both of which are rated as being some of the best in the world. Having celebrated its 175th anniversary in 2013, Westminster continues to invest heavily in all facilities from accommodation to the restoration of one of the first cinemas in Britain within the Regent Campus.
Why to choose the University of Westminster?
- Central London campus - The University of Westminster is divided into four campuses; three of these are in central London with a fourth in Harrow
- £2000 scholarship for Bangladeshi students
- It is the most internationally diverse university in the UK (Hotcourses Index, 2016)
- Affordable tuition fee (instalment option available)
- Wide range of programmes in January 2021 intake
We invite all the offer holders and prospective students to take part in the virtual event to have the opportunity to meet the university representatives directly on virtual platform and learn more about the university courses, offers, scholarships etc.
Please register in advance to confirm your participation in the event.